Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Please consider supporting us by enabling cookies.
Miscreated: Canyonlands DLC Release
Posted on December 4th, 2019 02:00 PM EST
- New weather - sandstorm and heatwave patterns
- New vehicles - beetle-style and a police SUV
- New animals - ram, donkey, and giant scorpions
- New clothes - unique desert-themed scavenger outfit
- New weapons - western style Model 1873 lever action rifle and the Peacekeeper revolver
Alongside this DLC we've also released a patch for the base game, and started our Christmas themed event.
- This update re-introduces some existing holiday items and also adds some new ones for this year!
- New Christmas-themed event added
- A new task log has been added to help newer players learn the basics of the game
- We plan to add more advanced tasks in future updates
- Once all the tasks have been completed the task window will be hidden
- Increased friction on sand surfaces so vehicles have a little more traction
- Removed the overlay effect on the welder mask and sunglasses
- Updated shader cache to reduce stalls while playing
- New garage door added with plated variation
- Removed shadow casting from Christmas candles to increase rendering performance
- Fixed issue with doors moving when entering relevance distance and they would end up in the wrong place
- Removed physics proxy from the doors of the party bus so it can drive through base gates easier
- Fixed delete message when trying to delete an item from the kiosk